part lynda, part robert. people we made.
I love you guys! I don't think I would have ever thought up a photo shoot like that...it was definitely worth the thought!P.S. You should visit my new blog now too...but only if you want. :) sosaunders.blogspot.com
He is so cute! Are you planning anything for Halloween? I can just imagine him in a costume begging candy already. (:
I love that first picture, his legs look so stiff for some reason!
what a cute little babe! i'm so sorry to hear about tommy...he had such a great life though. so much love.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love you guys! I don't think I would have ever thought up a photo shoot like that...it was definitely worth the thought!
P.S. You should visit my new blog now too...but only if you want. :) sosaunders.blogspot.com
He is so cute! Are you planning anything for Halloween? I can just imagine him in a costume begging candy already. (:
I love that first picture, his legs look so stiff for some reason!
what a cute little babe! i'm so sorry to hear about tommy...he had such a great life though. so much love.
Post a Comment